About the course
A sloper is a basic pattern that is used as the basis for all other pattern making. Drafting your own pattern based on your measurements makes it unique and a perfect basis for all other projects. The bodice is the upper garment going from neck to waist and useful for tops, shirts or the upper part of a dress. You will finish the course with an individual pattern drafted based on your own measurements and with your own fitted bodice muslin.
The class is built up as such:
* Taking measurements correctly
* Drafting the bodice sloper according to your individual measurements
* Tracing and cutting out the bodice sloper on muslin fabric
* Sewing the muslin together
* Fitting and alterations
* Transferring alterations to your pattern
Material and paper is included.