About the course
A sloper is a basic pattern that is used as the basis for all other pattern making. Drafting your own patterns has many advantages. On one hand, they are unique and fit YOUR body. On the other hand drafting patterns increases your sewing and pattern knowledge since you will learn why darts and seams are placed where they are. It also makes working with commercial patterns more comprehensive.
The class is built up as such:
* Taking measurements correctly
* Drafting a pant sloper according to your individual measurements
* Tracing and cutting out the pant sloper in muslin fabric
* Sewing the muslin together
* Fitting and alterations
* Transferring alterations to your pattern (if enough time is available)
Material and paper is included.